Hair loss is one of the most common cases among women, and hair is an important factor in our self-confidence and satisfaction with our external appearance. There is genetic baldness in women and hair loss due to lack of vitamins and minerals or because of wrong habits and the use of poor care products, or because of the frequent use of dyes. Thick hair is a sign of beauty and attractiveness for women.
What is the process of hair transplantation for women?
- The (DHI) technique or direct hair transplantation is the technique used in hair transplantation without shaving, and it is preferred by many who do not want to shave their hair, especially women.
- And because the diameter of the hairs in women is less than in men, the channels are smaller, not exceeding 0.75 mm.
- and the number of follicles to be transplanted does not exceed 2000, as it is sufficient to cut some hairs in the donor area only, but if the number of follicles required increases, the doctor may resort to shaving the hair completely..
About the operation
Hair transplantation is done for women without shaving, especially when using the DHI technique, according to the following steps:
- Shave a small part of the front of the scalp It is the only part that is shaved off, as that little spot will be covered with hair, and no one will be able to notice it.
- local anesthetic Without using needles, they are replaced by using special injection devices so as not to cause pain.
- Extracting the follicles Using a micromotor device, which uses thin needles that do not exceed one millimeter.
- Transplant the follicles one by one Using the Choi pens technique, or using another technique,according to the nature of the technique chosen, the direction and angle appropriate for each hair are taken into account, to obtain a natural and ideal result.