Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that aims to get rid of belly fat that is concentrated in the abdomen and flanks, and it greatly affects the appearance of women, It makes the body look inconsistent, and it is considered one of the simple operations that do not pose a significant risk to the health of women and men.
- The plastic surgeon makes a small incision in the skin and inserts a plastic tube
- The plastic tube extracts and introduces fluids to and from the body
- It is moved forward and backward for liposuction and a surgical suction is connected to the tube for liposuction and removal from the body.
- Liposuction takes one to two hours, depending on the amount of fat
- The person may leave the hospital on the same day.
Who is eligible for liposuction?
- The person who undergoes tummy tuck liposuction must be of normal weight and have an increase in weight that does not exceed 30% of his normal weight.
- The belly fat must not have been affected by diets so the patient could resort to liposuction
- The need to be in good health and not suffer from any serious or chronic diseases, the patient’s mental state plays a major role in the success of this type of operation, so the person must not suffer from any mental illness, especially depression.
- The skin must be flexible and in good condition so that it is easy to deal with, so it is preferable to perform this operation after the age of 18
- On the day immediately preceding the operation, you must abstain from eating or drinking
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol, as smoking negatively affects the person in general,
- It is also necessary to refrain from taking some medications such as aspirin, and medicines that contain vitamin E.
- A comprehensive examination of the body must be performed one week before the operation to ensure the safety of the heart, lung and blood vessels
The ultrasound technique is different from traditional liposuction. This ensures that the fat is pulled from the body without harming other tissues. Through the vaser device, you can take advantage of the fat that is withdrawn from the body in restoring different areas of the body.
Abdominal sculpting with Vaser, the fat taken is added to the areas requested by the person. Excess fat taken from the person’s body can be used to obtain a full butt and a full chest, and the abdominal muscles can be highlighted within the vaser abdomen sculpting. Thus, you can get a more athletic body by liposuction and sculpting in one operation.
Vaser technology is not a slimming technique. For this reason, Vaser liposuction is recommended for people who are healthy and with a normal BMI. You can add youthful touches to your body with the Vaser technique.
Suitable people for Vaser technique are not usually on the border of obesity, but they have fat accumulation. Vaser liposuction is directed to people who exercise but their muscles are not as clear as they like. Young and middle-aged, people with a BMI less than 30
What is the G-plasma device and how does it work?
G-plasma device: It is the best cosmetic medical device to get rid of flabby fat and uses plasma in it along with helium gas and radiofrequency (RF) energy to reverse the effects of aging on the skin by reducing wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration, in addition to tightening the skin slouching to a minimum to achieve a perfectly proportioned body.
G-plasma is a medical technique to tighten the skin and reach the ideal texture without sagging. With age, the skin begins to lose its elasticity and signs of aging begin to appear clearly, and sagging begins to appear, especially when there is excess weight in the body.
J-Plasma is one of the latest medical breakthroughs in the field of plastic surgery, and helium gas and radiofrequency energy are used to produce cold helium plasma, which is injected and used to treat and tighten any sagging in the skin.
Where the ionized gas stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, which leads to an immediate tightening of the skin, this treatment technique is able to restore the luster of the skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, and completely get rid of sagging.
Laser liposuction is a non-surgical procedure that does not require general anesthesia, and a device is used to launch laser beams, which melts the fat under the skin, so the fat turns from solid form to liquid form, which facilitates the liposuction process, and the laser tightens under the skin naturally as a result of stimulating the fat cells on collagen production.
The operation is performed to improve the general body shape and fat cells, or to improve the shape of certain areas of the body, such as the abdomen, buttocks and arms, not to lose weight, and many men perform the operation to obtain an athletic belly shape by highlighting the abdominal muscles.